Outperforms tapes and pipe dopes. Seals and resists pressure in air, oil, diesel fuel and hydraulic systems. Remains pliable at higher and lower temperatures. Temperature range -65°F to 300°F (-54°C to 149°C); resists common shop fluids.
- Be sure threads are clean and free of dirt and heavy oil or corrosion.
- Apply Thread Sealant with PTFE with an applicator to the male threads, forcing the material into the thread grooves.
- Assemble parts and tighten.
- Adjustments can be made up to 24 hours after application without damage to seal.
- Wipe away excess with a clean cloth. Remove dried sealant with isopropyl alcohol.
- Keep tube tightly closed when not in use.