Super Sequa-Sol Sequestering Agent
Super Sequa-Sol™ sequestering agent provides fast and effective protection against pool staining and scaling. Its powerful formula holds minerals in solution even in chlorine, bromine, and strong UV sunlight. This concentrated granular is specially formulated to protect pool surfaces from minerals in the water and is ideal for use with hard water. It is also great for pool openings or when adding make-up water.
- Granular formula prevents staining and scaling
- Highly concentrated, granular formula
- Protects pool equipment
- Great for use at pool start-up or any time a large amount of make-up water is added to the pool
1. For best results, add Super Sequa-Sol™ sequestering agent as you are filling the pool and allow to circulate overnight before adding additional chemicals.
2. Add 10 oz. per 10,000 gallons of water. If the water is extremely hard (over 200 ppm) or has high iron, copper, or manganese content (over .1 ppm), add 20 oz. per 10,000 gallons of water.
Maintenance: Following initial treatment, add 2 oz. per 10,000 gallons once a week during the pool season.
The best time to use concentrated Super Sequa-Sol™ sequestering agent is during pool opening. Apply complete dosage directly to the pool near the water source.
Super Sequa Sol is compatible with chlorine, bromine, biguanide, ozone and salt water sanitizing systems.
We offer Super Sequa Sol in a 2 lb (32 oz) bottle.