Super Blue Clarifier
Formula is non-toxic, non-irritating, biodegradable and improves filter efficiency. Regular use of Super Blue™ clarifier reduces the buildup of fine particles in pool water so that the sanitizer or algaecide is free to keep pool water clear and inviting. Super Blue Clarifier is widely used by pool professionals. Its thick, highly concentrated formulation is designed to clear cloudy water FAST!
- Concentrated Formula - Only 1 oz. treats 5,000 gallons!
- Clears cloudy water fast & prevents future hazy appearance
- Effective at varying temperature levels & range of chemical levels
- Use with all filter types - will not clog filters!
- Reduces sanitizer demand by removing dirt particles
- Allows swimming immediately after treatment
1. Dilute in a bucket of water.
2. Disperse diluted mixture around edge of pool.
3. Add some to skimmers for immediate improvement of filter efficiency.
4. Run filter for 8 hours and then vacuum. No more to do until next week!
5. Use 4 to 12 hours after EACH shock treatment, superchlorination, or algaecidal treatment to remove dead algae and organic debris from pool water.
Super Blue™ clarifier will provide the best results when used on a weekly basis and circulated for at least 8 hours. For extremely cloudy conditions and when opening your pool, use 2 oz. per 5,000 gallons for extra clarifying power. Please also refer to actual product label for complete directions and precautionary statements.
Super Blue is compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone, and biguanide sanitizers.
You can order Super Blue in 32 oz (quart) or 64 oz (1/2 gallon) sizes.