Pool Vac XL™ exclusive AquaPilot® programmed steering moves the cleaner silently in a predetermined series of turns for more thorough cleaning. This automatic suction pool cleaner is powered by the existing filtration system where all debris are captured. In addition, pool owners don't have the expense of an energy-consuming booster pump. For the ultimate in easy, trouble-free operation, leave your pool cleaning to the most sophisticated automatic suction pool cleaner available, Hayward’s Pool Vac XL.
Engineered for performance
- Over 30 years unmatched proven and reliable suction cleaner performance
- Unique turbine-drive system for smooth, silent operation
- Exclusive AquaPilot® preprogrammed steering pattern offering the best in intelligent, complete pool coverage, covering pool floor, walls* and coves.
- Guides the hose as programmed steering maneuvers the cleaner around the pool, eliminating hose tangles
Easy debris pickup
- Enhanced vacuum wings’ and skirt designed for efficient debris pickup and constant suction power
- No pulsating hoses or noisy parts, for a peaceful pool environment
Easy to use
- Connects in less than 10 minutes to skimmer or suction port, no tools required
- Powered by existing filtration system, does not require booster pump
*Wall climbing capability and pool coverage may be affected by specific pool shapes and surfaces. The cleaner may not climb the wall under certain conditions.