Jet Clean by Leisure Time
Often, if a spa or jetted tub has problems, the cause is out of sight. Jet Clean prevents such problems by keeping spa and jetted tub plumbing clear of organics, oils, dirt and minerals. By using Jet Clean as part of the Leisure Time Simple Spa Care™ program, spa owners can prevent buildup that could restrict water flow and damage equipment.
- Add Jet Clean before the water is drained to prevent buildup that can restrict water flow and damage equipment.
- Compatible with all sanitizers including chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide
Use Jet Clean every 3 months or when spa is drained and refilled.:
1. Remove filter and clean separately using Filter Clean.
2. Before spa is drained, add 1 bottle of Jet Clean to warm spa water.
3. Turn pump ON and run the jets for 15 minutes (ensure that filter is not in spa).
4. Turn pump and jets OFF and let sit for 1 hour.
5. Turn pump ON and run jets and blower for 15 minutes.
6. Drain the spa, hosing off the inside spa walls while draining.
7. Refill the spa according to the Simple Spa Care Program.
For Jetted Bath Tubs:
1. Pour 8 oz. (1/2 bottle) in tub with warm water before draining.
2. Turn jets ON for 15 minutes.
3. Drain and rinse tub with clean water.