IntelliFlo® VS+SVRS Variable Speed Pumps
IntelliFlo®Variable Speed pool and spa pumps combine variable drive technology, onboard digital intelligence, and permanent magnet motors (used in hybrid cars) to reduce pump-related energy costs by up to 90%. The new IntelliFlo VS+SVRS model is the first swimming pool pump to feature a built-in Safety Vacuum Release System that detects drain blockage and automatically shuts the pump off.
- Ability to program exact pump speeds for specific operations - filtering, heating, cleaning, spa jets, water features and more - reduces energy cost by 90%
- SVRS complies with Virginia Graeme Baker Safety Act
- Rotatable keypad for easy programming and viewing - keypad has the ability to be wall mounted with optional wall mount kit (sold separately)
- Includes priming protection, No SVRS calibration prevents pump specified settings from being changed by unauthorized personnel
- Top-mounted field wiring compartment for easy access and installat
The IntelliFlo Pool Pump is the revolutionary way to reduce energy costs and provide the safest possible pool environment. This “intelligent” pump can cut the pool portion of utility bills up to 90%* saving you hundreds of dollars per year and thousands over its life. On the safety front, this pump features a built-in Safety Vacuum Release System (SVRS) that senses drain blockage and automatically shuts the pump off to provide an important layer of protection against entrapment.
IntelliFlo Pool Pump Performance Curves
Links to Additional Information: