Hurricane Solar Reel System
Inground Reel System Conversion Base Kit
Engineered for residential use, this reel system is designed for heavy use. Its powder-coated heavy gauge aluminum frame is super strong, lightweight, and will never rust or corrode. The large stainless steel crank with handle at one end makes turning the reel easy. Precision sealed bearings allow a single person to effortlessly glide the solar blanket off your pool. We recommend using a 4” solar blanket reel system for pools 600 sq. ft. and larger, or when used with thicker mil solar blankets.
Hurricane premium reel system is built with a heavy-duty tube that will not sag or flex. It will support solar blankets up to 24-ft. wide by 45-ft. long. Standing only 12” high, this low profile reel can fit under most diving boards for easy storage when not in use. Includes 30" straps and necessary hardware. Base and frame are aluminum. Optional locking casters can be added for easy portability. 1-Year warranty. Click here for Installation Instructions .
4" diameter tubes recommended for use with larger pools and/or heavy gauge solar blankets. Using a larger diameter will reduce sag.
Made by GLI Pool Products
- Made from high quality commercial grade structural aluminum.
- Completely maintenance free.
- Engineered with sealed, high-strength nylon bearings for effortless one- person operation.
- Available with optional locking casters for easy rollaway storage.
- Super-strong anodized aluminum tube kit.
- Tube kits are pre-drilled for easy installation.
- Includes all straps and necessary hardware.
- 5 year limited warranty.