HPI Yard Guard Deck-Lock Mesh Safety Pool Covers
The HPI Yard Guard Deck-Lock System is the latest in pool cover technology. This Hinspergers Poly Industries Deck-Lock cover comes in high quality 90% sun blocking mesh to quickly drain standing water, melted snow or ice up to 10 times faster than tighter mesh covers. Reinforced webbing, both top and bottom on every seam protected by rub strips. If you want the best for your pool, Deck-Lock is it.
All hardware is included and prepackaged in individual poly bags. Each bag (or set) includes the brass plug, brass screw, spring buckle, and vinyl sleeve.
Available in Blue, Green, Gray, Black and Tan. Click here to view colors.
12 Year Warranty - 2 Years full!
Custom sizes and additional step options are available. Please complete the custom measurement form and contact PoolStore.com at 800-918-7665 for a fast, free quote today!
Features and Benefits:
- Triple white polyester stitching used in all webbing - cross tack & box tack at all perimeter stress points.
- Straps run on both top and bottom of the cover for added strength.
- Raised rub strip to prevent chafing on coping.
- Porous, tight mesh, giving maximum strength.
- Reinforced webbing top and bottom on every seam and around the perimeter.
- All covers are manufactured by the most modern of equipment including a computerized cutting and shaping system.
- All specials are drawn and verified by the most sophisticated of CAD(Computer Aided Design) systems.
- All Covers throughout every stage of production are quality checked before final packaging.
- 90% Shade Blocking.
- Exceeds the ASTM Federal Standard for weight load capacity.
- All installation hardware is included.
- Stock colors, Blue and Green ship within 48 hours.
- Standard 1' Overlap Per Side.
- Common Rectangles will fit up to 2' radius corners.
- Proudly Made in the USA!
Stock size/colors (blue & green) ship within 48 hours. Non-Stock covers ship within 7 to 10 business days. Custom Measurement Form
Offset step and custom cut out features are available. Please call for pricing 800-918-7665.