Gate Alarm By Poolguard - GAPT
All pools should be fenced, but the weakest link in the fence is the gate and it should be alarmed. Any gate which allows young children easy access to a pool area should have a gate alarm. The Poolguard Gate Alarm can be used on any gate, outside door or screen giving access to your pool. Can be used on pool area and backyard gate systems.
- Alarm sounds within 7 seconds if a child opens a gate, even if they close the gate
- Meets UL 2017
- Approved for outdoor use
- Pass Through Feature For Adults
- Monitors Gate Continuously
- Easy to install and operate
- Equipped with an adult pass-thru feature which allows adults to use the gate without the alarm sounding
- Always on and automatically resets
- Battery powered with one 9-volt battery (not included)
- Low battery indicator
- Simple To Operate
- Comes with 6 feet of UL approved hook-up wire, necessary sensors and switches
- Made in the U.S.A.
Poolguard Gate Alarm manual (pdf)