Filter Fresh Filter Cleaner
This specially developed acid-based liquid cartridge cleaner removes debris overnight. Regular treatment with this soak-and-rinse formula helps filters operate at maximum efficiency.
- Removes debris from cartridge filters
- Helps filter operate at maximum efficiency
- Concentrated formula
1. Remove cartridge filter and rinse with clean water.
2. Prepare solution by adding 16 oz. of Filter Fresh™ filter cleaner in bucket of 2.5 gallons of warm water. DO NOT USE galvanized aluminum or porcelain container for soaking. Always add Filter Fresh™ filter cleaner to water, NOT water to Filter Fresh™ filter cleaner.
3. Place cartridge filter in solution and allow to soak overnight (12 hours). Remove filter after soaking and rinse thoroughly with clean water. If possible, allow cartridge filter to dry completely.
Refer to filter manufacturer's recommendations regarding maintaining your pool filter at peak efficiency. Refer to actual label for product precautions. It's a good idea to keep an extra filter cartridge to use when the regular filter is soaking overnight.
Chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers.
The ideal way to maximize your filter's efficiency. Remove debris simply by soaking filter in solution overnight and rinsing the next morning.