DEV Series D.E. Filter - Crystal Clear Clarity
For unsurpassed water clarity, choose Jandy’s DEV Series of Diatomaceous Earth filters. DEV filters have a curved grid design that create balanced water flow throughout the filter tank. Jandy DEV Series DE Filters are considered by pool professionals to be one of the highest quality filter choices.
Diatomatious earth, the natural water polisher. Diatomatious earth is made of tiny fossil exoskeletons. When used with the DEV filter, debris as small as 5 microns are trapped, returning highly filtered water to your pool.
- Versa Plumb® ready for quick connection to Zodiac equipment
- Clean/dirty indicator on pressure gauge allows you to know exactly when to clean the filter for optimal filtration and water savings
- Easy grip handles for comfortable filter maintenance
- Extra large 2" drain port allows for easy cleaning
- Heavy-duty, durable composite body made of corrosion and UV resistant materials
- Three backwash valve options available
- 48" and 60" models available
- Extra-large 2" drain port allows for easy cleaning on debris
- Heavy duty, anti-corrosion band clamp
- Designed to work with all Jandy Backwash Valves
- Corrosion and UV resistant, high impact extra large tank
- Includes 2" x 2 1/2" universal unions
DEV48 and DEV60 supercede older models of Jandy DE Filters previously known as DEL48 and DEL60.
These Jandy DEV Filters are quite heavy and large. Standard flat rate shipping rates will only apply if you are in a delivery area served by one of our suppliers. Otherwise, if truckline service is required, additional shipping fees may be applicable.
Links to additional information on Jandy DEV Filter: