The Cyclone is built with a powerful bypass motor specifically designed for installing vinyl liners and for winterizing pools for the winter season. It offers more than enough power to winterize a 9 ft deep pool or suck back a liner on a cold spring day.
The Cyclone offers:
- A powerful long life 7.2″ diameter two-stage motor producing 125 cfm on open flow and a sealed pressure of 160 inches of water.
- A completely redesigned plastic housing made of durable polycarbonate that can take the abuse of a pool service tool.
- 4.0″ inlet with protective stainless steel screen for maximum air flow when installing liners.
- Inlet foam which allows the air to pass while stopping most debris. It can be easily removed and washed.
- Durable 20 amp rocker switch.
- 1.5″ threaded outlet that can accommodate a variety of PVC fittings, shipped with a 1.5″ threaded hose adapter.
Size L x W x H: 16″ x 10″ x 15.5″
15 Amps 120 Volts