AstroLite Pool Light
Available in a choice of attractive face rim models, from an injection-molded patterned design, made of rugged, noncorrosive glass-filled polypropylene; to a smooth, machine-polished stainless steel design, AstroLite Series light fixtures come standard in a wide range of voltages, wattages, and cord lengths to satisfy any installation. Combined with Hayward's niches, no other pool lighting system provides such value.
Selecta-Color Lens Kit or individual light blue lens available - sold separately. No fixture removal, or assembly is required.
- Patterned, thermoplastic rim designs for corrosion-free performance (smooth, stainless steel face available - special order)
- E-Z Lock clamp and reflector assembly for simple re-lamping
- 12 Volt, 100 and 300 Watt; 120 Volt, 300, 400 and 500 Watt models for any installation requirement
- 100% tested for safety and quality assurance
- UL Listed
- Outside diameter of face rim is 10 3/4"
*Special Note - Hayward does not recommend the installation of these 12 Volt lights with cable length above 50' (voltage available to the light is diminished to a level that significantly reduces light output). Hayward does not recommend the installation of 120 Volt lights with cable length above 150'. For 12 Volt lights requiring longer that 50' cable or 120 Volt lights requiring longer than 150' cable. Hayward recommends using Junction Box SP0680 for 3/4" conduit or SP0681 for 1" conduit, and a light with cable length needed for the lighting fixture to the Junction Box. Lights with cords up to 200' are UL listed.
Links to additional information on AstroLite: